[Soot-list] Structure of Soot (OO Design)

Kyle Lahnakoski kyle at arcavia.com
Fri Jun 2 15:17:18 EDT 2006

Thank you for putting a metric to how difficult it is to understand Soot
code. Over the last month I have been refactoring Soot beyond
recognition, trying to isolate the optimization routines from the
parsing and code generation. Soot feels as though every class depends on
every other class; a huge ball of spaghetti where pulling on any strand
pulls brings the whole ball with it.

Your graph certainly verified my feeling.