[Soot-list] Spark Docs?

Ondrej Lhotak olhotak at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jun 21 08:56:32 EDT 2006

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 02:51:08PM -0400, Kyle Lahnakoski wrote:

> I can not seem to find documentation on the Spark package.  Is there any?

The most detailed description is my master's thesis:
http://plg.uwaterloo.ca/~olhotak/pubs/thesis-olhotak-msc.ps

The Spark command-line options are documented in the Soot phase options
document:
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/soot/tutorial/phase/index.html

Some slides about using Spark from your own extensions are in the
tutorial we gave at PLDI 03:
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/soot/tutorial/pldi03/tutorial.pdf

Some folks at Aarhus have written a very nice Soot tutorial,
which also includes a few pages on Spark:
http://www.brics.dk/~mis/soot.pdf

Ondrej