[Soot-list] control dependence graph

Venkatesh Prasad Ranganath vranganath at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 16 17:57:02 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 16:14 -0500, George Kofi Baah wrote:
> Hi,
>   I am in the process of implementing a CDG using soot. I was wondering
> if there is already an implementation in the community that I can borrow
> so I don't end up re-inventing the wheel. Thanks.
>
> George

The Indus project (http://indus.projects.cis.ksu.edu) from Kansas State
University provides an implementation of control dependence along with a
slew of other dependence analysis for sequential as well as concurrent
Java programs.  These dependence analyses have been successfully used in
the program slicer catered by the same project.

I hope the analyses in Indus will suffice your needs.  If not, please
contact me

--

Venkatesh Prasad Ranganath,
Kansas State University.