[Soot-list] Exception: resolving level SIGNATURES / HIERARCHY

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Sat May 27 13:05:52 EDT 2006

Hello Arvind and Jim.

Sorry for the late reply but I had email problems.

I guess you both face the same problem. Could you please try to check
your commandline options and if that does not help, use the following
method:

SootResolver.resolveClass(String,int)

For example:

SootResolver.v().resolveClass("java.lang.String", SootClass.SIGNATURES);

Hope that helps.

Eric

pack1.CallGraphPruner._getCallGraphEntryPoints(CallGraphPruner.java:213