[Soot-list] Inconsistent transformation results in Eclipse plugin

mbatch at cs.mcgill.ca mbatch at cs.mcgill.ca
Wed May 31 19:05:10 EDT 2006

> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: atm.Withdrawal$1
> .<init>(Latm/Withdrawal;Latm/ATM;Latm/Card;Latm/Transaction;Latm/Balances;
> )V
> at atm.Withdrawal.completeTransaction(atm\Withdrawal.java) at
> atm.Transaction.performTransaction(atm\Transaction.java) at
> atm.Session.performSession(atm\Session.java) at atm.ATM.run(atm\ATM.java)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
> Could someone tell me what is the problem please? Thanks in advance!

I can't be sure without seeing the jimple, but the "$1" suggests there
might be something going on with inner classes. I know Soot doesn't always
handle things correctly with that regard (specifically it always assumes
classes with a $ in the name are inner classes, which is not necessarily
true).

Michael