Indus (was Re: [Soot-list] my question about Soot)

Chris Pickett chris.pickett at mail.mcgill.ca
Fri Nov 17 02:05:41 EST 2006

Hi Venkatesh,

I see from a forum post that you're considering making Indus open source.

I just want to say that I think that would be great, and I probably
speak for most of the Sable lab.  If you released it under a license
that is copy-and-paste compatible with the LGPL, it could enable useful
sharing between the Soot and Indus projects.

Cheers,
Chris