[Soot-list] Numberable

Antonio Castaldo D'Ursi ercasta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 11:10:15 EDT 2006

Hi,
I was experimenting with the SootField getNumber() method.
I thought distinct SootFields had different numbers, however I noticed
that for many distinct static SootFields, getNumber() returns 0.

Is there a way to make Soot assign different numbers to different
SootField?
Is it safe to use a SceneTrasformer to re-number all the SootFields?

And what about AllocNode ? I'd like to use a Bitset to store AllocNodes
and static SootFields modified by a method, is there a way to assign
a unique number to each AllocNode and SootField?
Is it safe to change their numbers using setNumber() ?

Thank you,
Antonio

--

Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem