[Soot-list] restricting the scope of SPARK

Niko Matsakis niko at alum.mit.edu
Fri Oct 6 10:06:56 EDT 2006

So, I am toying around with SPARK (very nice, by the way), and am
having two problems:

1. First, it seems to want to analyze the entire java class library
(or a large piece of it), despite the fact that my little test
program uses no external classes besides java.lang.Object.

2. Also, I can't seem to generate HTML even though I am passing in
the HTML generation flag.  All I get are .in and .out flags.

Anyway, I am sure I doing something wrong because a 2 class toy
linked-list implementation takes 8 minutes to analyze... (of course
it also analyzes about 5000 java.* classes...)

Niko