[Soot-list] source linenumber from jimple

mbatch at cs.mcgill.ca mbatch at cs.mcgill.ca
Thu Oct 19 14:41:17 EDT 2006

On Thu, October 19, 2006 9:11 am, Toth.Gabriella.2 at stud.u-szeged.hu wrote:
> Hi!
> I would like to generate from original source. But I use soot in
> Eclipse. Is there any function for it?

If you are using soot in eclipse, make sure to option "Keep Line Number"
is checked in the options for the soot configuration you are using. This
can be found under the "Input Attribute Options" tab.

If you are using soot directly (you have not set up a special
configuration with its own options) you'll need to create a special a new
config. This is under the menu "Soot -> Process Source File -> Manage
Configurations".. although I think the options pop up whenever you run
soot within eclipse anyway.

Michael