[Soot-list] how to convert a .class to .jimple under eclipse?

Peng Li lipeng360 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 13:52:37 EDT 2006

HI,
I am trying to use eclipse(plugged with soot plugin) to convert a class to
jimple, but the problem is I just have the class file(I don't have the
source code for the class file). How can I do the conversion? Because the
class files are hidden in the package explore of eclipse even you don't use
any filters, that means that I can not right click on the class file in
eclipse to do the translation. Does anybody have some suggestions except for
using command line method?

Cheers