[Soot-list] paddle results in soot

Raul Santelices raul at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Sep 25 15:15:24 EDT 2006

Hi,
  I am trying to access the contexts for an instance field, as computed
by paddle with object-sensitive analysis. I use
Scene.v().getPointsToAnalysis().reachingObjects(SootField). I cast the
resulting PointsToSet to PointsToSetReadOnly (a paddle class), which
provides the forall method to visit all ContextAllocNodes (pairs
context-node) associated to the points-to set. Unfortunately, all
ContextAllocNodes have a null context, and only the node (pointed object
named after its creation site) is non-null.
  So, is it possible to retrieve contexts in Java without having to
write BDD queries in Jedd?

Thanks,
Raul

--