[Soot-list] different experimental results using SPARK

Aiwu Shi aiwu_shi at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 18:51:23 EDT 2006

hi,
    I am doing points-to analysis using Spark,  but I got different results, compared to Ondrej Lhotak in his master thesis titled " Spark: a flexible points-to analysis framework for Java".

my code snippet below  for seting the spark options

  sparkOptions.put("enabled", "true");
  sparkOptions.put("on-fly-cg", "false");
  sparkOptions.put("propagator", "worklist");
  sparkOptions.put("set-impl", "hybrid");

   SparkTransformer.v().transform("cg.spark",sparkOptions);

setting above is "ot-cha-fs" , but when I set "on-fly-cg" as "true" and get "ot-otf-fs"

my experimental results show "ot-otf-fs" is faster than "ot-cha-fs", which is different from the master thesis of ondrej.

I dont know why? I set wrong options?

    thanks

    Aiwu