[Soot-list] about the soot eclipse plugin

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu Sep 28 22:43:39 EDT 2006

Hi.

For the moment I can confirm this issue. I am experiencing the same
problems on my end. Ondrej just told me that the plugin was not
originally designed to act directly on class files (at that time they
were not even visible in the package explorer). Anyway, the problem
seems to be that the class you select is not forwarded to the Soot
command line.

However, I found the following workaround:

Change the build path of your project to include the folder the class
file lies in as a "class folder". That way, it is included in your
buildpath. Then you should be able to progress as usual. Just make sure
that all the referenced classes are on your classpath or at least
soo-classpath, too.

Eric