[Soot-list] array problem

Peng Li lipeng360 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 19:09:08 EDT 2007

Hi,
the code is as following,
public static Color[] colors = { Color.WHITE, Color.BLACK };
private void drawSurface()
    {
        AlphaColorJButton button_color1 = new AlphaColorJButton(colors[0]);
    }
When I use Spark to get the PointsToSet for the variable colors[0]. I
found I got empty.

If I use the following code, it is no problem for spark to find the
pointstoset for color

public static Color color = Color.WHITE;
private void drawSurface()
    {
        AlphaColorJButton button_color1 = new AlphaColorJButton(color);
    }

So, I think it is the problem of the array. I have tried to turn on
"-W" and ''-w", but it seems not helpful for result, I still got empty
PointsToSet for the parameter of AlphaColorJButton. Could anybody give
some suggestions?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers