[Soot-list] A BUG about JimpleConstructorFolder and Line number or any options I did not turn on?

Peng Li lipeng360 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 19:05:26 EDT 2007

HI
I am using JimpleConstructorFolder, but I found there is a problem
when I try to find a line number of a stmt after it. After the
transformer JimpleConstructorFolder. I can not get any line number.

I have set soot.options.Options.v().set_keep_line_number(true) in my
program and I am using the following code to get the line number for
each stmt,

private static int getLineNumber(Stmt s) {
		Iterator ti = s.getTags().iterator();
		while (ti.hasNext()) {
			Object o = ti.next();
			if (o instanceof LineNumberTag)
			{
			LineNumberTag linetag = (LineNumberTag) o;
			return linetag.getLineNumber();
		return -1;
	}

It is no problem for my program to get a line number if I remove the
JimpleConstructorFolder transformer, but I do need this transformer.
So could anyone give me some suggestions?

Cheers
Peng