[Soot-list] SceneTransformer?

J Malcolm malcolm at ece.gatech.edu
Sun Feb 11 01:33:24 EST 2007

If I want to write code that processes all the class files sent in and
makes use of call-graph info so it can process the Phi statements from
the Shimple representation, then would I extend ScheneTransformer and
add in a new transform on the "wjtp" or "wstp" packs?  Any suggestions?

My goal is to print to stdio an SSA-type representation almost at the
level of assembly code starting from the main() routine.  While
j/shimple is pretty close to base-line SSA, I still need further
details, e.g. not simply calling the method on the class but using the
class' dispatch table.

-jm