[Soot-list] callgraph

Toth.Gabriella.2 at stud.u-szeged.hu Toth.Gabriella.2 at stud.u-szeged.hu
Wed Feb 14 09:24:02 EST 2007

Hi!

But callgraph doesn't have "System.out.println() => something"  edge,
only function of A=>something
function of B=>something
function of C=>something  edges.

How can I reach "System.out.println() => something" edges?
I try whole program options:
soot.options.Options.v().set_whole_program(true);
but it didn't work.

What could I do?

Thanks

Gabi