[Soot-list] alias analysis

Chris Pickett chris.pickett at mail.mcgill.ca
Mon Jan 22 14:10:34 EST 2007

Hi Janus and Arni,

I only just got this, even though it's over a month old.  Mailing list
bug I guess.

Your 47-page Soot guide is... extensive.  Thank-you for writing it.  I
don't know how the Soot maintainers feel about this (Ondrej?  Eric?  I
forget who the present maintainers are), but if you want to release the
source to your guide, I think it could go with the other tutorials in
the repository, and even if you don't I still think we should host it on
the Soot website, pending your permission.

Cheers,
Chris