[Soot-list] alias analysis

Janus Dam Nielsen jdn at fagidiot.dk
Thu Jan 25 02:40:15 EST 2007

Hi Chris,

Thank's for your mail, and thanks. We are happy if it is useful for
others as well. We ofcause want The Guide to be available to as many
as possible, so you are wellcome to link or host The Guide on the Soot
homepage, just include a link to the homepage of the guide:
http://www.brics.dk/SootGuide/ Here you will also find the sourcecode.

You are wellcome to integrate the examples from The Guide with the
other tutorials as you see fit.

Kind regards
Janus Dam Nielsen