[Soot-list] Latest Java bytecode support?

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Wed Jan 31 21:55:27 EST 2007

To my best knowledge we have no explicit support for new bytecodes
(yet). However, the only changed I am aware of are the inclusion of the
StackMap attributes for faster type reconstruction of local variables,
which Soot can usually just ignore. (a faster type assigner making use
of this attribute would be nice, though)

So are you aware of any other bytecodes which would need additional
support?

Eric