[Soot-list] Soot release upcoming

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Mon Jul 23 22:14:29 EDT 2007

Hi Soot developers.

This is just to let you know that I am planning to put online a new
Soot release still this week (probably on Thursday). Major changes
since the last release are the transition to a Java 5 code base and
the integration of Manu Sridharan's code for context-sensitive
refinement of Spark points-to sets (PLDI 06). Also we fixed a bug that
was introduced to Spark and lead to longer runtime and potentially
wrong results.

So all Soot contributers please have a look at the current CHANGELOG
and see if anything needs to be added. If you have time, add comments
and tidy up the code.

If anything speaks against a release in that time frame, please let me know.

Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group
McGill University, Montréal, Canada