[Soot-list] Help with Soot/Indus - retain variable & method names

Venkatesh Prasad Ranganath vranganath at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 3 11:12:28 EDT 2007

Fayezin,

This seems to be a compilation issue in the slicer.  I don't know if you
are trying to execute locally compiled version of the slicer or a
pre-compiled version of the slicer.  If the former, then the compilation
is incomplete.  Please refer to a recent thread by serenity (Jacky Wu)
to learn more about compiling Indus sources.  If the latter, then please
mail me the version number (of the pre-compiled slicer binary) and I
will disable the corresponding binary bundle on the Indus download site.

Also, if there is an issue with the slicer, then it would be best if you
could raise it on the Indus channels as opposed to contributing "noise"
on the Soot channel.  If the Indus web site is down (as it is now), then
please mail your queries to me and I'll try to do the needful.

- Venkatesh Prasad Ranganath