[Soot-list] Suspicious message?

Mark Friedman mark.friedman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:58:06 EDT 2007

My command line looks something like this:

java -Xmx256m -classpath
/home/markf/soot/soot-2708/classes:/home/markf/soot/polyglot-1.3.4
/classes:/home/markf/soot/polyglot-1.3.4/cup-classes:/home/markf/soot/jasmin-2708/classes
soot.Main -O -process-dir foo/classes -cp bar/classes.jar -d
baz/soot-classes

My concern is that it is attempting some whole-program based optimization.
I'm getting some errors in the resulting program execution, which I don't
get in the pre-optimized version.  My program is doing some dynamic class
whole-program based optimizations.

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Mark