[Soot-list] Dominate and Post-Dominate

Venkatesh Prasad Ranganath vranganath at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 22 01:51:36 EDT 2007

Hi Shahpoor,

If you are looking for program dependence information, then you might
want to try the dependence analyses from Indus (http://
indus.projects.cis.ksu.edu).  The project provides a collection of
program analysis for Java such as points-to analysis, various
dependence analysis, and program slicing.  Further, Indus is also
based on Soot (v2.1.0) and it is accompanied by an eclipse plugin
(Kaveri) that can assist in understanding dependences are the level
of Java source.

Hope you find Indus useful,

--

Venkatesh Prasad Ranganath