[Soot-list] points-to analysis question

David A Weiser DWEISER at uwyo.edu
Tue Jun 26 14:01:01 EDT 2007

Here's the problem description:  I'm building a tree whose leaves keep
track of reads and writes of reference variables in a function.  I'm
building this tree from source code.  Now, what I want to do is trim
leaves from this tree that represent local references.  To do this, I
need a points-to analysis.

Here's the question:  can I use the output from using Spark on the
.class file to help me in trimming these leaves from my tree?  If so,
are there any tutorials that show how to do this?

Thanks,

Dave