[Soot-list] Why Spark in soot 2.2.4 slows down

Chris Pickett chris.pickett at mail.mcgill.ca
Fri Jun 29 22:11:19 EDT 2007

Hi, just to chime in here... Rich and Clark and I are submitting a
camera ready copy in the next week or so that uses Spark and the
reviewers asked us to include compilation times... so if/when this gets
fixed, please say something on the list, as we'd like to rerun the
transformations.  (Yes, maybe I should be fixing it if it matters to me.)

Chris