[Soot-list] SVN repository restored

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Fri May 4 13:36:43 EDT 2007

Hi all.

As mentioned on the Soot-list earlier, we were having quite some SVN
trouble lately. Greg was able to restore the database, but only to
revision 2715, as of April 30th.

Fortunately we have commit logs:
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/pipermail/soot-repos-commits/2007-May/thread.html
They show that after that only Richard and myself checked in stuff. So
Richard: I guess you still have a working copy checked out. Could you
please commit again whatever has been lost during those four days? I
will do the same.

TO EVERYBODY: If you updated your working copy during the last four
days, this copy is going to have a version umber larger than 2715. So
when you update now, SVN complains with an internal server error.
Personally, I don't know any way to fix this except from checking out
a completely new, clean working copy. (If somebody else knows a better
way to fix this, let us know.)

Apologies for the inconvenience...

Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group