[Soot-list] Spark questions

L. Wang dududuwang at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 13:07:58 EDT 2007

One more question: the nodes in PAG are of different colors, red, green, blue. What are those different colors for? Thanks!

"L. Wang" <dududuwang at yahoo.com> wrote: Hey,

 I'm studying Spark with soot. I'm wondering if the PAG can be visualized? I tried "dump-pag", "dump-html", "add-tags". Tags are very helpful. Html generates a lot of html files and I'm not sure how to make it more understandable. Also, any documents on the format of the dumped "pag" file?

 "A Survivor’s Guide to Java Program Analysis with Soot" shows an example that should print out something like the following:

 [4,4]   Container intersect? true
 [4,8]   Container intersect? false
 [4,12]  Container intersect? false
 [8,8]   Container intersect? true
 [8,12]  Container intersect? true
 [12,12] Container intersect? true

 But I couldn't get these output. I tried to search the source and didn't find the place that should give the above output.

 Last question is: can this PAG be outputed to for example a dot graph in soot?

 Thanks!

 Lei