[Soot-list] Return Stmt

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu May 10 23:23:36 EDT 2007

No, sorry but that's not at all true. There can be finitely many
return statements per body. However, the abc compiler
(www.aspectbench.org) has the class Restructure that implements the
method restructureReturn(SootMethod). After applying this method, the
invariant holds. I have the class attached for your conveninence.
However, please respect the appropriate licensing terms in the header
(LGPL) if making use of it.

Cheers,
Eric