[Soot-list] Return Stmt

Richard L. Halpert richardlhalpert at gmail.com
Fri May 11 09:30:15 EDT 2007

Soot has a whole slew of basic-block graph classes in addition to the unit
graphs that we are all familiar with.  Look in soot/toolkits/graph.  Every
return statement *should* be the last statement in some block, though after
looking at the BlockGraph code, I suspect that a block graph constructed
from incorrect bytecode could break this rule.  If your bytecode is correct,
then it should hold.

Note that most flow analyses in Soot expect to be given unit graphs.

-Rich