[Soot-list] Problem with classpath / J2ME

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu May 24 11:50:35 EDT 2007

Hmmm, I am wondering what exception might be thrown instead. I can
guard the line

resolveClassErrorSet.add(AnySubType.v(Scene.v().getRefType("java.lang.ClassFormatError")));

with the flag but I am not 100% sure that this gives the correct
semantics. (The line declares that ClassFormatError and any subtype
might be thrown when a class is loaded.)

Any opinions on that?

Eric