[Soot-list] Can soot generate LocalVariableTable in the output class files?

li xin li-xin at jaist.ac.jp
Tue Nov 27 16:27:48 EST 2007

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the reply. Now I basically know how to generate and attach an
attributte to soot class files. However, I still feel hard and have no
idea on generating LocalVariableTable by myself.

At least, LocalVariableTable relates slot numbers in bytecode to local
variables. Does soot has exposed API for fetching these information ?

Thank you very much, xin