[Soot-list] running JBCO in wholeApplicationMode

mbatch at cs.mcgill.ca mbatch at cs.mcgill.ca
Tue Apr 8 09:14:04 EDT 2008

Pawel,

Increasing the heap space should do it, as Eric suggested. Soot - and
especially JBCO - can be pretty heavy on memory. If that does not fix the
problem, it is possible that there is a bug resulting in an infinite cycle
within one of the wjtp JBCO passes. I'd start by turning on the debug
output and go from there.

Michael