[Soot-list] A question about using a subset of optimizaitons directly on bytecode

David Beaumont dbeaumont at google.com
Sat Aug 2 19:17:56 EDT 2008

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 12:06 AM, Eric Bodden <eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> Yes but for this to work you would have it to provide it at least the
> byte array for the definition of a complete class, and probably also
> at least some information about the hierarchy of all referenced
> classes.

I was expecting to construct an instance with all the classpath
classes present and then repeatedly call it for each class/method I
wanted to process.

I don't mind giving it the whole class bytecode but if I can tell it
some subset of methods to optimize that would be ideal. Do you know if
this is possible?

Cheers,
    David

--
David Beaumont :: Mobile Software Engineer :: Google
Google UK Ltd, Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ