[Soot-list] Can i have 2 internal transformations?

Manjiri Namjoshi manjiri.namjoshi at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 16 13:26:22 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am interested to traverse each and every method and populate some
structure.
After i am done traversing the entire program (all methods once) then i
would like to annotate the class files based on the populated data
structure.

So, basically i need to have 2 transformations.

Is it possible to have this?

Something like:

/* adds the transformer. */
        PackManager.v().getPack("jtp").add(new
                        Transform("jtp.annotexample",
                  InternalTransformTry.v()));

/* invokes Soot */
 soot.Main.main(args);

To update my data structure and then i want to implement another
"internalTranform" to annotate based on the populated structure.

Thank You.

Sincerely,
Manjiri