[Soot-list] Re: get java source statements from soot

Gerald Sit Gerald.Sit at student.cityu.edu.hk
Sun Aug 17 23:31:55 EDT 2008

I've tried G.v().out.println(..) but it seems it works like System.out.println(...) without any difference. This will write to the console view in the Soot Eclipse plugin but not the command line for me. The java io libraries like FileWriter no longer works also. What I use before is using soot as libraries to call its APIs and output the results as files without using soot.Main in the command line then it could output the results directly. Now I tried soot.Main in the command line with the TestSoot program having the main method calling soot.Main.main(args) then the output disappeared and no files are outputted. Any clues on that? Thanks again.

Gerald