[Soot-list] Can i have 2 internal transformations?

Manjiri Namjoshi manjiri.namjoshi at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 18 10:34:44 EDT 2008

Hello,

Actually, i want 1 transformation to happen for all the methods and then the
second transformation to start.

So, in my program if i have methodA and methodB then i get :

      PackManager.v().getPack("jtp").add(new Transform("jtp.annotexample1",
InternalTransformTry1.v()));
      PackManager.v().getPack("jtp").add(new Transform("jtp.annotexample1",
InternalTransformTry2.v()));

InternalTransform1 for methodA  then InternalTransform2 for again methodA
and then the two transformations for methodB.

Thank You.

Sincerely,
Manjiri