[Soot-list] NullPointerColourer (Eclipse 3.4.1, Soot 2.3.0)

jg205 at doc.ic.ac.uk jg205 at doc.ic.ac.uk
Mon Dec 1 12:48:24 EST 2008

Thanks for the reply Eric!

To run the analysis, I am using the eclipse plugin and selecting the Soot -> Process Source File -> Run Soot option on the NullPointerClass I included below. This has the "-src-prec java" command set. The actual command that is executed is:

"soot.Main --f J --p jap.npcolorer enabled:true --d /homes/jg205/Project/workspace/NullPointerColourerTest/sootOutput --cp ... --keep-line-number --xml-attributes --src-prec java NullPointerClass" I did not include the actual classpath as it's really long!

I appear to get the correct String annotations - i.e. hovering over the variables gives the correct null, non-null information... just the colours aren't there :(

Any ideas?

Thanks
Jack