[Soot-list] DaCapo's fop benchmark and Soot: missing dependency?

Martin Bravenboer martin.bravenboer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:24:03 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm running the DaCapo benchmark on Soot with a whole program
analysis. I'm using the -xdeps release for this and I'm following the
instructions by Eric ( http://dacapobench.org/soot.html ).

I've been unable to get the fop benchmark running because of a missing
dependency:
java.lang.RuntimeException: couldn't find class:
org.w3c.dom.smil.ElementTimeControl (is your soot-class-path set
properly?)

Is this a known issue with the fop benchmark? There is no reference
whatsoever to this issue on the web, which surprises me. If anybody
has actually run this benchmark as a whole program analysis, please
let me know!

(This is of course not a Soot issue, but I suspect the question is
more relevant here for now)

Cheers,
--
Martin Bravenboer