[Soot-list] tracking down class-resolver problems

Will Benton willb at cs.wisc.edu
Tue Feb 26 16:38:15 EST 2008

Thanks, Chris!  I'll check the wiki.

> Also, did you try grepping for the class name?

Oddly, some of the classes reference this SAXmyHandler class -- it may
be something weird in my environment (although I tried to build DaCapo
in a clean way), but I'm checking to see if the problem goes away if I
remove those classes.

> Also, while we're on the topic, you need to hack hsqldb not to load
> its main driver via reflection if Soot is going to analyse it
> properly.

I did notice that none of the org.hsqldb classes got analyzed unless I
specified them explicitly on the command-line; does this have the same
effect?

btw, are there any other DaCapo gotchas?

best,
wb