[Soot-list] Search for information flow tracking tool

Sunny sunfire001 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:41:39 EST 2008

Dear All,

I am new in the field of data/control flow analysis, and my current project
requires me to find the set of variables that can affect the value of
another
variable. For instance,

public void m(int x)
{
    int y = 0;
    if (x == 1)
        y = 1;

In the above code, the value of y depends on the value of x. That is, there
is
information flow from x to y. I am wondering if there is any existing tool
do such analysis (e.g., given variable y, return x as a result), or I have
implement such a tool myself? I'd like to consider both static and dynamic
techniques.

Your suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

Sunny