[Soot-list] Load class from jar

Silviu ANDRICA silviu.andrica at epfl.ch
Tue Jul 22 09:46:17 EDT 2008

Hello,
    again, many thanks. I seem to run into some trouble when I try to
play with classes that use soot.
I get the following error:
    java.lang.RuntimeException: couldn't find class: soot.Value (is your
soot-class-path set properly?)
    at soot.SootResolver.bringToHierarchy(SootResolver.java:174)
    at soot.SootResolver.bringToSignatures(SootResolver.java:209)
    at soot.SootResolver.processResolveWorklist(SootResolver.java:139)
    at soot.SootResolver.resolveClass(SootResolver.java:124)
    at soot.Scene.loadClass(Scene.java:390)
    at BytecodeToJimple.run(BytecodeToJimple.java:146)
    at BytecodeToJimple.main(BytecodeToJimple.java:112)

Best regards,
    Silviu