[Soot-list] How can I set jb options in the code?

Ahmad Golzar golzara at cs.man.ac.uk
Thu Jul 24 19:18:09 EDT 2008

Hi,
Thanks Eric. Actually I know how to do that from the command line but I'm
not running soot from command line. I'm just using it as a library. Here is
a part of my code:

		if (args.length == 0) {
			System.out.println("Usage: java RunLiveAnalysis
class_to_analyse");
			System.exit(0);
		}

		SootClass sClass = Scene.v().loadClassAndSupport(args[0]);

		sClass.setApplicationClass();

		Iterator methodIt = sClass.getMethods().iterator();
		while (methodIt.hasNext()) {
			SootMethod m = (SootMethod)methodIt.next();
			Body b = m.retrieveActiveBody();

I want to know how to set the option in my code.

Thanks,
Ahmad