[Soot-list] annotation bug ?

Matteo Miraz matteo.miraz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 10:19:04 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I need to transform an annotated class, but I have some problems...
all annotation (including run-time ones) goes away.
I seen the previous thread (solved here:
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/pipermail/soot-list/2008-April/001726.html
), but I think that the bug is still open (at least in the latest
stable version and in today's nightly build).

I've tried to annotate some elements with a new annotation, and then I
tried to access them using java refection. Before transforming the
class with soot, the annotations are present, but after a naive
transformation (just copy everything and create a new class), the
annotations are gone away.

If you want, I've created a simple test project, available at:
http://home.dei.polimi.it/miraz/research/gente/sootAnnotationBug.zip

Thank you in advance,
Matteo

--