[Soot-list] Reminder: Upcoming Soot release (2.2.5), (now scheduled for Tuesday)

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Sat Mar 15 00:12:46 EDT 2008

Hi all.

This is a reminder that a new Soot release is scheduled for the
upcoming week. I have spend some time on cleaning up the code base and
I think that Soot should be in good shape for a release on next
Tuesday, March 18th.

Unless anybody objects to that I will ask everybody to make necessary
(if any) commits by Monday night. In case of objections, please let me
know as soon as possible.

Thank you all,

Eric