[Soot-list] Soot release 2.2.5 is available

Richard L. Halpert richardlhalpert at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 15:59:15 EDT 2008

Thanks for the plug, but TLO actually made it into the 2.2.4 release!

For those who are interested, what *is* new is (working) "locksets" in the
lock allocation package: soot.jimple.toolkits.thread.transaction, plus
deadlock detection.  Note that "transaction" is a misnomer.  These things
will be published in my upcoming thesis.

-Richard Halpert