[Soot-list] annotation bug? (was: Java 1.5 annotations)

Will Benton willb at cs.wisc.edu
Fri May 2 17:51:38 EDT 2008

On May 1, 2008, at 2:29 PM, Eric Bodden wrote:

>> Would it be helpful for me to package up (and document) my code that
>> facilitates annotating class members.?
>
> So are there still any cases in your code where Soot does not work as
> expected? If so then yes, it would be great if you could send me your
> stuff and document what goes wrong.

No, I haven't turned up any other problems.

The code I'm referring to has a simplified interface for adding
annotations:  given a Host, an annotation class, and a list of
AnnotationElems, it does all of the work to add the tag to the right
place.  If this is generally useful, I'd be happy to share it.

best,
wb

---
Will Benton <willb at cs.wisc.edu>