[Soot-list] How can cancel other default optimization?

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Sun Nov 9 09:25:39 EST 2008

Hi Jian.

This came up on the list just recently. See here:

http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/pipermail/soot-list/2008-October/002012.html

In a nutshell, you can disable most but not all optimizations, using
phase options:
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/soot/tutorial/phase/index.html

Eric

2008/11/9 Jian Xu <fightmyway at gmail.com>:
> Hi:
> I make instrument to bytecode, so I add my transfer object into "jtp" pack
> then call Soot.Main.main() in my main function. But I find the bytecode
> which generated by soot do more modification than my transfer object do. I
> know when I call Soot.Main.main(), Soot do more optimization besides what I
> want to. So is there one way to do my transfer only but don't do others?
>
> Regards
> Jan

Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group, McGill University, Montréal, Canada
Got an interesting job offer? http://www.bodden.de/hire-me/