[Soot-list] Looking for slides and exercises

Marco Bakera marco.bakera at tu-dortmund.de
Tue Nov 18 14:48:25 EST 2008

Hi Eric,

thank you for that fast answer. :)

I will have a look at the PLDI slides. Do you still have the sources in
e.g. PowerPoint format that allows to me to customize the slides easily
to my needs? You will certainly get acknowledgment for that. :)

Assignment #2
(http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~hendren/621/SVN/Assignments/2008/a2/)
contained some exercise on realizing Must Reaching-, Faint Variable- and
Signs-analyses. Do you have some sample or standard solutions for this?
Or some kind of test case that could be run against the student solutions?

Thank you very much for your help.

Marco.