[Soot-list] Internal Transform in not called for some library methods

Manjiri Namjoshi manjiri.namjoshi at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 25 14:16:20 EST 2008

java AnnotateAllLoops --app -f c spec.benchmarks._202_jess.Main
java.lang.System

Then i print the sootMethod.getName() inside "internalTransform" and i
observed that it never printed the method names currentTimeMillis and
arraycopy.

But, it printed all other method names of class java.lang.System

Basically, instead of using -i java. i mentioned java.lang.System explicitly
as a command line argument. So, it is considering it as an application class
and transforming it too.
But, 2 methods seem to be a problem and i cant figure out why !

Thank You.

Sincerely,
Manjiri